Many National Programmes, particularly in developing countries, are not using basic data management and analytical tools for crop improvement. This can lead to sub-optimal breeding decisions. The Integrated Breeding Platform provides a unique, comprehensive and easy to use suite of tools, the Breeding Management System (BMS), for the capture, management and analysis of data for crop breeding.
Improved data management will result in increased efficiency in targeted breeding programmes, allowing them to use modern breeding approaches (e.g., genomic-based or predictive breeding), and thus reduce the time and resources required to develop and bring new crop varieties into farmers’ fields.
- Improve your breeding programme: increased data quality and documentation, secure data storage and retrieval; better rates of genetic gain per crop cycle; savings in time and cost to bring new crop varieties.
- Bridge the gap with the private sector and set the standard in your region: the BMS reunites all the latest and complete tools that you need in one place, free of charge or at a concessionary price.
- Take the leap toward integrating genotypic data in your breeding practises... with applications to facilitate the transition.
- We believe we have thought of every functionality you might need... if not, we welcome you to take part in our continued improvement efforts. Also, the BMS can easily integrate with other external technologies.
- Rely on comprehensive local support and training from trusted experts to secure your success in implementing new technology.
- More efficiency in your national programme can contribute to a large-scale impact on your country's economy and food security.
A solution that fits your needs:
- Flexible standalone or network applications
- Support multiple crop within one system
- A solution that works for small workgroups as well as complex organisations
|The BMS and all other related services are free of charge for national programmes and institutions in developing countries.||
Public institutions from North-America, Europe and Oceania can implement the BMS at a reasonable fee.