New on this website: tools based on ecogeography and geographic information systems (GIS)
Since 2012, CAPFITOGEN has developed a series of tools with emphasis on the ex situ conservation. They are all based on ecogeography and geographic information systems (GIS) for the conservation and sustainable use of plant genetic resources. Learn more and download the complete suite of tools.
TWAS-CSIR Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme
Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards
5 reasons to register:
- Download and start using the full Breeding Management System.
- Additional support in using the system: training material, technical support and peer communities.
- Crop databases (phenotypic and genotypic), query tools, and standardised trait dictionaries for nine crops.
- Catalog of diagnostic markers validated for target traits (Al tolerance, phosphorous uptake efficiency, disease resistance, drought tolerance, etc.) and germplasm resources (Chromosome segment substitution lines, synthetics, MAGIC lines, etc).
- Concessionary rates for genotyping services at renown laboratories.
Our Core Product: the Breeding Management System (BMS)
The Integrated Breeding Platform (IBP) is hosted on CyVerse (formerly iPlant Collaborative).
You will need to register for a CyVerse account to benefit from the full range of IBP resources: here's why.
Intellectual property & trademarks are copyrighted with their respective owners. Hosted by CyVerse.