2017 BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition
Breeding modernisation set to blossom further in Uganda as IBP and partners make official visit to Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation
2017 Bioinformatics Intensive Internship
5 reasons to register:
- Download and start using the full Breeding Management System.
- Additional support in using the system: training material, technical support and peer communities.
- Crop databases (phenotypic and genotypic), query tools, and standardised trait dictionaries for nine crops.
- Catalog of diagnostic markers validated for target traits (Al tolerance, phosphorous uptake efficiency, disease resistance, drought tolerance, etc.) and germplasm resources (Chromosome segment substitution lines, synthetics, MAGIC lines, etc).
- Concessionary rates for genotyping services at renown laboratories.
Our Core Product: the Breeding Management System (BMS)
The Integrated Breeding Platform (IBP) is hosted on CyVerse (formerly iPlant Collaborative).
You will need to register for a CyVerse account to benefit from the full range of IBP resources: here's why.
Intellectual property & trademarks are copyrighted with their respective owners. Hosted by CyVerse.