The Integrated Breeding Platform is hosted on CyVerse (formerly the iPlant Collaborative). To gain access to some of our products and services, you will therefore need to register for an account with their registration management system.
Not only will you then be able to access the full range of IBP resources, you will also benefit from all attendant CyVerse tools and services. These include, among others:
- Connecting with public datasets;
- Your personal data storage space to manage your own data and experiments;
- Collaborative functionality to share results with colleagues;
- High-performance tools and services for data analysis, workflows, visualisation and image analysis;
- and educational resources
Register now. It will look something like this:
Click on Register, and fill in the form:
You will receive an activation email. Click on the link provided to complete the registration process:
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your registration is confirmed (this can take a few minutes; in some rare cases, a few hours):
Once your registration process is complete, don’t forget about us!
Come back, log in and resume navigating and downloading on our Platform.