News Release: AfricaRice signs Host Agreement with the Integrated Breeding Platform (IBP)
Communiqué: AfricaRice signe une Convention Hôte avec la Plateforme d’amélioration génétique intégrée IBP
EPPN2020: Call for access application to European plant phenotyping infrastructure
5 reasons to register:
- Download and start using the full Breeding Management System.
- Additional support in using the system: training material, technical support and peer communities.
- Crop databases (phenotypic and genotypic), query tools, and standardised trait dictionaries for nine crops.
- Catalog of diagnostic markers validated for target traits (Al tolerance, phosphorous uptake efficiency, disease resistance, drought tolerance, etc.) and germplasm resources (Chromosome segment substitution lines, synthetics, MAGIC lines, etc).
- Concessionary rates for genotyping services at renown laboratories.
The Integrated Breeding Platform (IBP) is hosted on CyVerse (formerly iPlant Collaborative).
You will need to register for a CyVerse account to benefit from the full range of IBP resources: here's why.
Intellectual property & trademarks are copyrighted with their respective owners. Hosted by CyVerse.